Wednesday 14 June 2006

I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on...
The foul mood wasn't even shifted by the fun post that arrived today.
I got the 3rd mailorder, which has a little needlework project book to make, and a recipe for Lemon Ginger Cake... Oh how I love Lemon Ginger Cake! Now I can make my own instead of buying Mr Kiplings Exceedingly Expensive stuff.

The 2nd fab thing was even better. A copy of Super Crafty which I got for being winner of Craft Idol. Lots of fun stuff to make, but where do I buy those socks for making sock monkeys?

Lastly, I've finally worked out how to reinstate my atom feed which I deleted in a fit of peak a while ago when people on Livejournal were annoying me.
So if you want to add it to your bloglines, or what ever then feel free to do so.
The address for it is http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~daymaker/atom.xml. Or if you're like me you'll have a trendy like widget on your toolbar which should be lit up now and you can just click it to subscribe.
If none of this makes sense then I apologise, unfortunatly I don't really understand it either, you can ask questions but I doubt I'll be able to help.

Now I really am going to water the plants.... grumble grumble grumble.

No comments: