Tuesday 31 January 2006

We all know computers can be really annoying at times... but sometimes they can be ace.
Winamp Random play came up with the Chris Morris "Bushwacked" speech... basically a cut up speech by George W.Bush, saying about how he's going to bomb Britain, Canada, France, Australia etc, and fund the Muslims... very fun, but dark... followed by the nice cheery sound of "Here Come's your Man" by Teenage Fanclub. I giggled a lot.

Computers also let me use Freecycle. Last night a Tanglewood Left Hand Semi-Acoustic guitar was offered. Porl's semi-acoustic is snapped and beyond repair due to the makers, Washburn going out of business. We've been saying for ages we'll save up to get him a new one, but there's always something else more important to buy. I replied late last night to the offer, (actually 3am), we've had our fingers, toes and eyes crossed all day, but no response, so I think we're out of luck. Porl now knows the true feeling of Freecycle disappointment. The guy offering it hasn't posted a TAKEN message yet though so I'm not uncrossing anything yet.

I did try to weight kama in our direction though by posting about the spare lawnmower and strimmer that I wanted to get rid off. They were picked up this evening, so I have space in the shed again... and sod's law, the girl who picked them up also was on the look out for a shed, I told her she was 2 weeks too late.

Anyway, now back to watching Shameless... Those silly Manc's make me laugh...
I also like trying to spot the places when we looked at houses.

No comments: