Friday 4 November 2005

10:55am
Before

11:15am
After


It took all of 15 minutes for the 2 delivery people to put this up. I think the fact that it was chucking it down with rain may have made them more eager to complete the job swiftly. (The pictures are taken several hours apart really, hense the fact that the first picture is dry.)
Finally I have a space to put junk like pots of paint and tools, and my poor - probably rusty - bike.
My poor bike has spent the last year chain to a bench and covered with a slightly pathetic cover. I might have spent the rest of eternity in that state, but thankfully I've found the key to the lock so it can be released.
This also means the taunts about my Bike/Bench, or Bike with Sidecar, can be ended now... Jimmy.

I've had a lovely day off work today, meaning I have just 5 more days left. I've done very litle except play Caesar... I'm still stuck on the same level though.

No comments: