Monday 25 April 2005

Woooooooo!

Finally it's done! Now I can relax.

In other good news... My computer is alive! It's been switched on for about 6 hours now and it hasn't turned itself off!

That's enough exclamation marks for one post.

The weekend has been ace. I spent Saturday afternpoon pottering around the garden, putting some plants in, and repotting the pots of herbs. Then Robin and Jimmy showed up, we ate, we drank rum and we moaned about telly being rubbish. Then we cursed our DVD player for being little more than an expensive dust catcher. It's extremely tempremental, but as Porl has a DVD player on his PC, and I rarely watch films we've never bothered buying a decent one. We should really though.

Today we did the usual Sunday Lunch thing. While it was cooking I cut the grass and tidied the patio up a bit. Not as well as I wanted to though, because Stupid Me has gone and lost the keys to my bike lock, so unless I can either find the keys, or I make friends with a burglar, my bike is permanently fastened to the garden bench. The lock is made of toughened steel, and the bench was my Grandads, so I'm not going to be hacksawing through either of them except as an extreme last resort. After lunch and digestion, Jimmy helped me put the new power supply in my PC, then they headed home (taking the scenic route; they took a wrong turning and got lost in Manchester City Centre.) Then I decided to have one final stab at the Shirokuma site. 4 hours, and a lot of cursing later it's done, and online. Feedback/Error Checking appreciated.

Day off tomorrow. I was supposed to be doing practical things, but as I've not organised any of them I'll just have to see what the day brings.

No comments: