Saturday 23 April 2005

I'm sooo tired!! I went to town this morning for a wander. It was so windy. I think the combination of exercise and wind blowing my breath away is what has made me tired.

I got another power supply and had a chat with the guy in the computer shop. He suspects it's probably the motherboard too. I'll put the new power supply in this week at some point and if it still doesn't work I'll take it down the them to sort out... or give it Jimmy...

Also had a wander around the charity shops, picked up a couple of books, "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall", which I've never read, and "Captain Corelli's Mandolin" which I've read numerous times, but I've lost my copy. Also bought a load of singles;

Pepsi & Shirlie - Goodbye Stranger
The Real Thing - You To Me Are Everything
Chris DeBurgh - The Lady in Red
Huey Lewis & The News - Stuck with You
Sister Sledge - Frankie

I know my music taste is a little peculiar, but don't worry, I've not bought them to listen to, (I've already got the mp3's,) I haven't a record player anyway, I'm going to turn these into bookends.

I've also put the new Shirokuma site online, not in the proper place yet though, I need to check things first. The first thing I noticed once it was online was that most of the apostrophies have turned into Control Characters. Haven't a clue why, but it means I've got a lot of checking to do.
If anyone wants to offer constructive criticism, it's online here I know the photos page is wrong, I'm going to get that right now, and I think I've uploaded the wrong stylesheet for the lyrics & album info pop-ups, oher than that, and any wayward apostrophies it should be okay. Let me know.

Actually I might go and spend half an hour in the garden before doing anymore webstuff. I've got plants that need putting in.

No comments: