Monday 25 April 2005

Rubbish day.
I hate money. I hate struggling to get by each month. I hate that when you got to the bank to try to sort it out they won't help you because you haven't got enough. "Sorry we can't help you in that way. Why don't you do this instead? It's 3 times more expensive, but we don't care!" Grrr

I also hate my work not being valued. Too angry to even form words about that one though.

And to top the day off I've found out we haven't had any buildings and contents insurance since we moved here, because Royal Mail are useless, the insurance company are useless (and okay, I got totally confused with Direct Debits and failed to notice that it hadn't been set up.) Thankfully that's sorted now.

Back to work tomorrow... lets hope no customers try to get narky with me or I might just lose my rag... or cry...

No comments: