Monday 11 April 2005

So tired, can't think straight, must sleep.

Saturday was ace. Went to Ormskirk for Alex's Birthday and Robin's Welcome home. Gin was consumed, songs were sung, people were talked too, (or at as the gin kicked in), fantasic veggie lasagne was eaten, and a great night all round was had. We wandered back "home" through the woods at 6 in the morning, I felt like I'd regressed 3/4 years. I loved it.

Sunday was not so ace. I was a poorly girl. Everyone was going to Matt's poetry reading at the Walker Art Gallery. I again bailed due to the poorlyness, and the fact I was still drunk. My wonderful friends let me stay in bed and I slept till about 5.

Matt I am so very very sorry! I will make it to a reading...one day.

This evening I went over to meet one of the Craft Club ladies in Hattersley. They've bought loads of beads and wire, and wanted to know what else they should buy. I'm getting excited about it again, still nervous, but less so now that I've got a plan in mind. The first meeting is in 2 weeks time. Luckily we've a few weeks of card making and glass painting before I do beading, so I should get chance to know people.

Lastly, I've a new obsession flickr. How could I have missed this for so long? I love other peoples photos. I'm spending hours looking through the groups.

No comments: