Tuesday 12 April 2005

I've been looking through my referalls.
A few notes.

To the people searching for the following;
Cheese parcel up
gore vidal on brett easton Ellis
sewing machine "won't turn on"
munchkin cats sites with webcams
Sorry, haven't a clue.

Since the Bourbon Biscuit post my traffic has trebled. I'm obviously not the only one with a Bourbon addiction, but I'm quite chuffed that typing Bourbon Biscuit Shortage into Google, lists me at no.1. If anyone finds any let me know.

gonzo knitting - I wish! He could teach me then.
run down houses pictures manchester - Seen lots, not got any pictures though.
glory holes manchester - Again, got lots, but no pictures.

Apologies to the person who typed this into Google.
iv got a pain on my lower left hand side of my belly
Seeing the following probably didn't make you feel any better
manic kitty
... afternoon I'd got a nagging pain in the lower left hand side of my belly. ...
The doctors gave her 4 months to live, that was nearly 2 years ago. ...
www.coastaltown.nildram.co.uk/2003_09_01_archives.html - 29k - 10 Apr 2005 - Cached - Similar pages
I promise they were 2 completely seperate incidents about different people. Google just decided to combine them.

The person searching for COASTALBLOG. I think you want Matt, he's here

Finally, the Nicky Wire fan who lives vaguely near here going by the name Manic Kitty.
She isn't me.
Neither is this person.

Most people, with names like Jane, or Sarah, or Paul will know of tens, hundreds, maybe thousands of people with their name.

I can think of 3 people called Celeste.

The actress Celeste Holme, there's a character in an American Teen show about Witches or Vampires or something, and lastly there's the girl I briefly met in a training seminar in London.

If I see, or hear my name I assume it's refering to me, and it almost always is. Which means I've just spent a long time reading those posts just checking I've not aquired split personalities who are posting while I sleep. An unusual thought but it would explain the tiredness.

No comments: