Wednesday 13 April 2005

Bourbons!!!!
I have just had my first bourbon in months.
I'm a happy girl.

Thanks to a tip off from the appropriately named hot milk with cookies,(thankyou so much, I owe you a drink, or bourbons, or something.) Porl and I went on an expedition tonight to find the Morrisons in Dukinfield. With A-Z in hand, it took just 2 three-point-turns, and a realization that the place marked "supermarket" on the map was probably where we wanted to be.
Thankfully we were both relieved that the Dukinfield Morrisons is better than the Ormskirk Morrisons, which opened just after we left and is reportedly rubbish. It's closer than Asda and cheaper than Tesco's so we'll probably go there regularly.
I can't believe I'm talking about supermarkets. I need to get out more.

This weekend I'm looking forward to staying in and pottering though. The grass needs cutting, also now I've realized I'm not allergic to Stainless Steel I want to make some earrings. Lastly I'm determind to get at least 1 of the websites on the list done. At the moment Mark's, my craft site, and this one all have half finished redesigns, and Danny has asked if I can do something new, but I haven't even thought about that yet.
If I was getting paid I'd be busy enough to make a living out of this!

No comments: