Tuesday 19 April 2005

Gah! Just spent the last half hour at work (lunch break) annoying myself with this Flash game. The Crimson Room. It's seems I'm only of "normal" intelligence because I've only found 9 objects and I'm still stuck in the bloody room. I can see this may be annoying me for a while.

Craft club tonight, vaguely nervous, but trying to ignore that bit... it will be good... it will, it will, it will... Annoyingly Shell can't come for the first few weeks, so I'll have to be brave and face them alone.
I used to be outgoing and gregarious, I used to speak to random people in clubs and round the fountain (down the ro-o-o-ad... sorry random pulp reference.) What happened? Surely growing up makes you more confident, not reclusive.
But I will do this. I will go, make friends and it will all be good... until in 6 weeks time when I have to do my teaching slot. Arghhhh.

So tired today, stayed up late writing emails to random people. Another cousin has been in touch, 8th cousin, 27 times removed, or something daft, but it's still interesting and sparked me off looking for things again, but without my PC I'm a bit stuck.

I swear when I get my computer working I WILL back up EVERYTHING.

No comments: