Wednesday 20 April 2005

Came home from work early today, I was feeling really hot and queasy, (queazy? oh my brain isn't working.) Thankfully I'd got no work to do, so I didn't feel guilty about asking Lisa if I could come home early. Went straight to bed and slept for a few hours. When I woke I was starving, so had some cornflakes, felt okay, so Porl made scrambled egg on toast, but now I feel terrible again. It's probably stress/nerves about the impending job chaos. I don't know...

Last night was the first meeting of the Craft Club. All went well, everyone was really friendly, not many people my age, but it was far better than staying at home watching Eastenders. I made a decoupaged wedding card, and had a play at heat embossing which I've never done before. The best bit was the joy of raiding someone else's crafty stash. I felt like a kid in a toy shop. Looking forward to next week.

Now I'm off to raid the yarn bin, because tomorrow night I'm meeting up with Shell for the first time. She's going to help me master knitting.
How adventurous am I getting? Going out twice in a week!

No comments: