Tuesday 23 December 2003

Christmas is coming, and I can't be bothered.

Today we braved the supermarket, luckily we timed it right and missed the queues (which stretched half the length of the place apparently). Our cupboards are full of nice things, but it all seems a bit pointless. I'm working Christmas Day, Porl will spend the day with his parents. I'd give anything for the day off and a traditional day with my family and Porl, but I volunteered for the shift, so I shouldn't complain. It will be good fun, but I can think of other places I'd rather be.

Tomorrow I have a few more presents to buy, and hopefully I can have a lazy day. Boxing Day will be when my Christmas really starts, we'll light the fire, cook the turkey eat cheese and have lots of butties. Roll on Boxing Day.

No comments: