Saturday 9 August 2003

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm a little bit happy!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*does a little dance*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I've bought a badge machine. Porl's birthday present to me was permission to get one, but they're over £300, so I've not done anything about it, and probably wouldn't have done, but then I was reading Craftgrrl today and someone was selling exactly what I wanted for $200. I got in touch with the girl selling it, she's worked out postage and for a little over $200 I'm getting a badge machine in a few days, half the price of what I would have paid over here.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So who wants badges? Oh I need a printer first though.... hmmm. Dabs here I come.

No comments: