Wednesday 6 August 2003

I am still here, and I've been doing very many things, I've just not been writing about them. But in brief, I've almost finished the Bishnabag, had the Bishnabob visiting, cleaned my car (2nd time in 3 years), turned a year older, made and bought lots of beady things, and lost a much loved Grandad.

The night before my birthday was a great night, loads of people were round. Half of us spent the night playing with beads, which the other half were making music and having freestyle rap competitions. It made me realise that my life is far from normal, maybe I should have warned Bishnabob about this before inviting him up for the weekend. Oh well!

The beady things and the Bishnabag I will post pictures of as soon as I have a day off for photo taking.

I wish I could tell you all about my Grandad, but it's still a bit raw to think about it, and I don't like posting too much personal stuff on here. He was great though, a very quiet, loving man, who has left a mark on all his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

No comments: