Thursday 2 November 2006

A rare meme which took my fancy, from Craftapalooza


1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?

If you are incapable of resuming work: see Incapacity Benefit.

The only book on my desk at the moment is "Directory for Disabled People" which I bought for work (for 10p) but brought home when I suspected my boss was about to bin it.

2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
A small version of my parents Wedding Album. It was my Nan-nans copy. Mum brought it round for me today.

3. What's the last program you watched on tv?
News 24 this morning before putting the radio on.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5pm, not bad, 4:54pm

5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
Music from my PC, Pulp-A little Soul

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
About an hour ago doing the gardening (hopefully last grass cutting until spring)

7. What are you wearing?
Jeans which have paint on and holes in, a purple vest top, a blue fleecey jumper, a black zip up jumper (it was really cold outside, I had a coat on too) and orange, yellow and grey stripey socks.

8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
Nope, I've slept really deeply for the past few nights, a pleasant change.

9. When was the last time you laughed?
Today when my parents were saying goodbye.

10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?
My framed Mil-looney-um Tazos, a Da Vinci sketch and a 3D picture of a country kitchen. Very mish mash.

11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
A surprising amount of ghosts and ghoulies when I drove home the other night.

12. What do you think about this meme?
It's good.

13. What's the last film you saw?
Haven't the foggiest, I think I watched "About a Boy" on TV about 3 weeks ago.

14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Pay of quite a lot of mortgages for people, and buy myself a lovely big house in the middle of nowhere... maybe on some remote island, but with a helicopter for getting back to see family & friends.

15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
I think how I am in work and how I am around my friends and at home is very very different. At home and with friends I'm very laid back and disorganised. I think my normal friends would be quite surprised if they spent a day with me in work, and that applied to all the jobs I've done in the past few years, not just my current job.

16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?
I'd make people realise that if they want a decent world to live on in a few years time we've got to sort out our environmental issues.

17. Do you like dancing?
Ooh yes.

18. George Bush?
Please God No!

19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
At the moment, Matilda (but she would be called Tilly-Mint) and Seth

20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, depending on the country, there's a lot of countries I would hate to live in. I'm really happy living in this country though, I just want to move to one of our many little islands :)

21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
Too many assumptions there.

22. Who should do this meme?
Anyone who cares to.

No comments: