Wednesday 15 February 2006

This 3 sleep-ins a week lark is killing me, everything aches, I'm exhausted, and I've still got one sleep-in to go.

Today I plan on doing very very little.
Last night I started knitting my version of a Booga bag. Noro is far too expensive for my tastes, so I raided my charity shop stash and found some mohair in purple, cerise and pink. I'm knitting it up with some cream aran yarn, on 10mm needles. I'm going to try some yarn painting when it comes to the colour change, but that idea may be scrapped if it changes the tension too much.

Tesco's offered me the perfect way to keep myself doubly occupied whilst knitting, as they are having a sale on CD's and DVD's. DVD's start at 97p... unfortunatly the cheap ones were all cartoons, but I couldn't resist 2 of my favourite films. "Bugsy Malone" for £2.84, and "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" for £4.96.

My day is planned.

Shell if I do find some surplus energy, I'll pop down to your mums with the wool winder.

No comments: