Friday 28 October 2005

Thank Crunchie it's Friday (Hmm not had one of them in years.)
Also thank Crunchie (or someone) that my partner in crime is back in work on Monday. So someone else can share the task of shouting at BT, and being put on hold by them for hours on end.
I've missed him, not just because I've had to do twice as much work at a job that I'm still learning how to do, but also because everyone else who sits near me in the office is so quiet, I also sit with my back to them, so it's been quite lonely.
No doubt by about 11am Monday I'll be back to telling him to shut up as normal though. He has one of those voices that carries.

Last night Shell came round. We did some knitting, talked a lot, looked at books, did a very good impression of Threadbared whilst looking at my Mum's old Knitting Machine patterns, and lost an hour.
I have to either work out how to fix the time on the video recorder (which is supposed to set itself as soon as you plug it in... but doesn't) or make a point of telling people when they come round that the clock on the video recorder is exactly 45 minutes slow.

So this weekend I plan on sleeping.
Lots.
Maybe some other things too, but sleeping is definately in the top 5.

No comments: