Sunday 2 October 2005

I've just finished cataloguing all my Mr Men books on LibraryThing, and I've hit exactly 500. I still have 2 shelves of books to do downstairs, they're mostly craft books and old hardback books so they might not be easy to search for, then there are the books upstairs. I think the final count will be about 700.
Not nearly enough.
Feel free to have a browse, or there's a link on the side menu.

Today has been spent rearranging bookshelves, obviously, and pottering around the garden while Mum and Dad built some steps. The deck is looking great, next week they should finish building the steps and put the top on, then we have to go shed shopping. Once that has been done we have to build a (strong) railing to stop people falling off and breaking their necks. It's very high up.
I can then start digging up the grass and putting plants in instead.
We've decided it'll be much easier to look after, the plants will hide the front of the deck, and there's so little grass there that it's hardly worth having. I hate gardening most of the time, but I am enjoying browsing through books looking for plants I can put in.

No comments: