Friday 12 August 2005

Wow, so many comments on my last post, very odd, and 2 new people who found it. Goodle must be having an update.
So in reply to the comments first.
  • Dave - I dont want to even think about what Palm Pilots do to my page, I try to design for all resolutions, but I think a Palm Pilot is pushing it a little. But IE has no excuse. If Firefox and Opera can get it right why can't IE?
  • Shelley - I was going to ask if you wanted to come, but while I love my parents to bits, they can be a little daunting, and I don't want to scare you off already :) The next one is 17th September, so stick that down in your diary and we can go again, I'm sure I won't mind a second trip :) Also yes, I definately want to go to the G-Mex.
  • Karen - Hello, I will get around to posting some pictures of the garden I promise. I'll try this weekend. Also I can't believe how much Toby looks like Gonzo, But I suspect Gonzo is fatter.
  • Suzanne - feel free to come down and make use of my garden when ever you like (especially if you like cutting grass etc.) When it's done it should be great, and I'm making sure the seating areas will have great views of the hills.


I'm sure I had somethine else that I intended on posting about, but I've completely forgotten what it was. I suspect I'm suffering from Pimms induced memory loss.

No comments: