Monday 13 June 2005

Hurrah!
Shirokuma is Steve Lamacq's record of the week on BBC 6 Music.
They've even taken my doctored image off the website. The original has a pink polar bear on it, I changed it to sepia to fit in with the old colour scheme.

The weekend was ace! I might get around to writing a full run down when I feel more awake.
In brief, I want a quad bike, salsa dancing is fun, but I'm rubbish at it, tapas is very filling, Bondi Beach Bar is very very very cheesey, and I really really want a quad bike.
One of my favourite moments (after the quad biking) was being taught a dance routine to "Call On Me" by Eric Prydz, then being told that it was the routine used in the school nativity at a Catholic School - it was performed by the 3 Wise Men of course!

Also as was pointed out to me today... isn't quad biking a bit of a contradiction? Quad=4 Bi=2

No comments: