Saturday 16 April 2005

Grrrr I hate computers.
I finally got around to going in the loft to get the spare power supply so that I could fix my computer. I was quite pleased with myself when I found the note in the box that said "I work! I'm the power supply from Celeste's old PC case." How very organised of me.
So I put the PC back together, and it worked 1st time (5 geek points for me). Next I rearranged the dining room area so that I had a comfortable workspace, where I might enjoy sitting while I worked on websites.
Finally at 6pm I was able to sit down and start working.
6.15pm the PC turned itself off again.
... ... ... ... ...
I think the mother board is drawing too much power.
So I unplugged the CD-rom drives, the second HDD, just leaving the 1 HDD plugged in which has all the data on it.
But the bloody machine won't turn on at all now!
So I'm back on the laptop.

I'm going to have to buy a new motherboard aren't I Jimmy?

I might start a campaign to bring back chalk and blackboards.

Oh, and what a surprise, Politicians lie.

No comments: