Monday 14 March 2005

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

I've just got an email off a mate who I've been trying to find since about 1997.

I'm a happy girly!

In other news I've got Thursday and Friday off work. There'll be no relaxing though, the dire state of the bedroom has finally annoyed me enough to force me to do something about it. Tonight we've been painting squares and looking at lots of not-quite-white samples. We've decided we can't tell the different between any of them, so we're going to go with "Plage" because it's got a silly name.

Lastly, thanks to the wonderfully magic of Jimmy, both mine and Porl's computers are working again now. Jimmy couldn't really find anything wrong with them, and they worked fine at his house, so we've decided that, like me, they too were just feeling a little disallusioned and wanted a change of scenery. However, I'm still using the laptop, I've become strangely attached to it, plus there's a draft where my PC lives and it's warm here.

No comments: