Tuesday 20 April 2004

Uber-quick post as I have to leave for work in 15 minutes. I am still alive, but I'm REALLY busy.

In brief;

  • We went to Amy, it was ace, my favourite ever.
  • Went to Sheffield.
  • Made some jewellery, Dad made me a Crochet Hook.
  • The house is upsidedown as it's being decorated by Porl's parents.
  • Bedrooms are done, bathroom is replumbed, but still in pieces, needs tiling, decorating, floor etc, the rest of the house is (probably) to be started at the weekend.
  • We've been camping in Anglesey.
  • We've viewed a house in Manchester.
  • We put an offer on the house in Manchester.
  • Offer has been accepted.
  • We've bought a house in Manchester!!!
  • I've nearly finished my poncho.

I think that's all. I've taken loads of pictures, so I'll do a pictoral run down when I get the chance. Time for work now.

Byeeee

No comments: