Saturday 3 April 2004

I got in from a relatively easy lazy shift at work, to be whipped into a frenzy of First Aid. I've just sat down at the computer when porl started screaming, ran to me with blood all over his hand, then ran into the kitchen to show it under the tap. I had a quick glance round for the limb he'd cut off, then chased after him.

20 minutes later the (not very big) cut on his finger has stopped bleeding, I've been to the chemists to get a first aid kit, and it's all bandaged up. He's looking sheepish.

1.2.3. Awww

In other news. The poncho is coming along well. I've asked the nice Wool Man if he has anymore yarn as I'm running out. The contingency plan is to make the red trim that I'm putting on the bottom to balance off the red hood, a little longer. It's going to keep me ever so warm this summer on my camping trips.

poncho

Sorry for the terrible photos, the batteries on my normal camera have run out

Finally, I've got a new favourite distraction.Crochetville

No comments: