Wednesday 12 November 2003

There's so many things I want to be doing. But my mult-tasking tendencies are causing me problem. I can't decide between making myself a new necklace, or doing websites. So I'm here instead.

Last night I decided that seeing as for several reasons I've come to a complete halt on the Shirokuma site that I'd give it a break and play at re-working my site. I failed to come up with anything for me, but ended up doing loads on the Shirokuma site instead. So it all worked out in the end. Today I looked into changing to Moveable Type again. I really want to change over to it, but it looks like the web space I use doesn't do server side scripting. I don't actually pay for this web space, so I'm going to have to ask the lovely lovely nice person who does pay for it to contact them and see if it's an option we can have.

Been doing lots of crafty things. Don't think I'm going to make the 10,000 inch target for ABTI, but I'm doing more drawing than normal which is good. I've made some Christmas cards. Only 8, but there's 4 designs, and they're all very cool.

Other news.
Porl's got the lurk, and I'm avoiding him. I don't want to be ill. We've got fun things to do on Friday.

Gonzo is still being wierd.
He jumped on top of the monitor earlier and knocked it over, thankfully no breakages.
Yesterday afternoon he strolled into the living room to give us a blackbird.
A very screechy, very flappy, very alive blackbird.
Porl and I didn't run out of the room like the big girls we are.
Oh no no no no no.
Cos we're braver than that.
Once we'd calmed down and stopped shaking made a cup of coffee and had a chat, I grabbed a towel, went into the room,managed to catch the bird and get it outside, where it safely few away. Hopefully a wiser bird.

I'm worried about what he could get up to while we're away this weekend.

No comments: