Thursday 27 November 2003

Oh I forgot to mention.

I went to the optitions.
I'm not going blind. Hurrah!
My eyesight is nearly 20/20. Hurrah!
I should never have been given glasses, my old optition was just after my money. Boo hiss!

However I do have wierd eyes. Possibly as a result of all the close work I do. The muscles on the inner part of eyes, nearest my nose, are stronger than the muscles on the outer part. So the reason I feel like I'm going cross-eyed all the time is because I am.
He held a stick infront of me and told me to follow it with my eyes, but I couldn't. I couldn't keep up with it.
So the solution. I've to try hold things further away from me when I work, I've to take breaks, look into the distance lots, and of course make sure where I'm working is well lit. Then hopefully the horrid pains I get in my eyes will go.

I'm really happy about the not needing glasses though, and he said it would pobably be years before I do need them.
Hurrah!

No comments: