Monday 8 September 2003



I'm just sat here, feeling very contentetededed (never sure when to end that word). Outside the clouds are gorgeous salmon pink mares tails, with vivid blue sky behind them. I'm watching the cricket highlights of the final test between England and South Africa we won the test today between England and South Africa, which means we've drawn the series. It's been a good summer, I thought I'd done very little, but we've had a lot of fun events happen. I've had a lot of fun relaxing days in beer gardens with friends, a good camping trip, a trip to spain, fun weekends in, and good nights out. I've had silliness, music, sunshine, and sunburn. I've seen my brother get married, which was one of the happiest days of my life. I've also been to my Grandad's funeral after months of hearing about him slowly deteriorate, my Nan-nan is still hanging on, but I doubt she'll be here much longer. I've still not really come to terms with my Grandad's death, my Nan-nan's will be even harder to deal with. I wish I lived nearer my family, the distance does make me value them all the more though.

So it's been a summer of mostly highs, with the occasional low point. It's one I'd like to remember as a whole though.

No comments: