Sunday 6 July 2003

I forgot to say, I've been adding stuff again.

The photo gallery page has an addition, spods go camping, full of lovely pictures of our weekend away in Bakewell. Now I just need some alt text for them, suggestions greatly appreciated, my brain isn't working on this one.

I've also got a new friend (with a website) bishnabob.

This morning I finally finished reading Harry Potter and The Order of the Pheonix. Don't worry, no spoilers. I read the first half in a couple of days as a PDF, I then bought the book, and it's taken me a week to finish it. It didn't seem as exciting as the others, probably because nothing really seems to happen until the end. I think it was all a bit too long and drawn out, but if it gets kids reading a book they would normally consider too long then I'm all in favour. I'm all in favour of encouraging children to read. I can honestly say though, my favourite is still The Prisoner of Azkaban.

No comments: