Monday 5 December 2005

3 things making me happy at the moment.

Gu (sorry can't do the silly little dashes that should be over the u.)

The possibility that Burscough might get to play Man U in the FA Cup. If it happens we have to go and cheer them on. You never know they won the FA trophy 2 years ago beating a team 2 leagues above them. Hopefully they'll do it again. Man U are 7 leagues above them though.

Another 3 day weekend where I'm avoiding the computer and the rain. I might have to brave the shops tomorrow though and get some Christmas shopping done.


1 thing making unhappy at the moment.

The fact I'm doing the Sleep-in on Christmas Day, so I'll be in work from 8am Christmas Day to 8am Boxing Day.
Christmas is being postponed by 24 hours, and Porl is probably going to his parents for the day.
Thankfully I've got the 27th & 28th off, and also a couple of days over New Year.

Bah humbug!

No comments: