Monday 18 July 2005

Sorry for not posting. I'm frantically trying to finish crocheting a cardigan which I'm supposed to be wearing on Friday. I took pictures of it to post on Saturday, it consisted of a the back, plus 1 and a half front pieces. Instead of posting them I carried on crocheting and I've now finished the front, and done 1 and a half arms. So I've got to finish the arm, sew it all together, put about 4 inches onto the bottom (I'm roughly following a pattern, but I want the bottom frilly) then crochet all around the sleeve and front edges... will I finish it? I really hope so. Oh I've also got to make some jewellery which I think I'll be doing tomorrow night at the craft club. There's nothing like leaving things till the last minute.

I've also got some really really really ace news... but I'm a bit scared to put it online where anyone may stumble up on it.
But it's ace, and in a couple of months time it'll mean I'll be a much much happier person.

Right back to the crocheting...

No comments: