Thursday 18 March 2004

bored bored bored bored

Yes I know, I should go to bed, but my back is killing me, and I can't even get comfortable laid down. Last night was uncomfortable and restless. I'm hoping exhaustion takes over tonight and I sleep. I'm supposed to be in work tomorrow, but at the moment that seems far from likely to happen. I hate phoning in sick!

I can't sit in one position for very long, so my usual hours spent in front of the computer are out, and crafting is in. I've started a new cross-stitch, a cat which my brother and sister-in-law got me for Christmas, (still seems strange having a sister in law, very grown up.) At the rate I'm going I'll have it finished in a couple of weeks. I'm also on the hunt for the perfect crocheted poncho pattern. I've got some fantastic rainbow homespun wool, and I want to make a vivid poncho for wrapping my self up in when we go camping. I made a silly hat out of the same wool a couple of weeks ago. I'll have to play with the camera tomorrow and show everything off.

No comments: