Tuesday 24 February 2004

Okay Ormskirk kiddies.
Tomorrow is pancake day.
I like pancakes.
I am willing to make lots of them tomorrow night.
Leave me a note as to what fillings you like and I will go and buy them tomorrow afternoon.
Then come round here tomorrow night and we can eat pancakes till we're sick
(you can clean up your own sick though)
I/We could also make some kind of savoury pancakes first to reduce the sickliness if you wish.
Personally I fancy some kind of broccoli/ricotta concoction, followed by ice cream and chocolate fudge sauce, and maybe some lemon and sugar thing too, but the choice is yours.
Let me know by about 3ish and I'll go shopping, and if you haven't left a comment, don't whine if I've not bought it

This offer is of course open to Non-Ormskirk kiddies, but I'm not expecting anyone to want to travel up here for pancakes

In other news, I've been in Sheffield all week. It was ace.

No comments: