Thursday 20 November 2003

So so tired. So so bored.

Porl went to Manchester today for A&R type discussions about his own music. Yay happy happy, he's finally going to get something released. But the meeting is still going on so he's not coming home till tomorrow.
Boo hiss!
Then tomorow night I'm on a sleep-in.
Boo boo hiss hiss!
So what am I doing with this rare luxury(?) of a house to myself?
I'm cleaning. That's how bored I am. Still not bored enough to clean the kitchen floor yet though. Probably a bit late to hoover up now too. That can wait till tomorrow.

I finished another necklace last night, another choker made with Hematite and silver coloured beads. It's very "Grown-up Christmas Partyish". I'll put photos up later, it's very pretty, but I'll try selling it. I don't want to fit into the grown-up catagory yet.

I'm getting serious about selling jewellery now. I never wear the stuff, but I love making it. I've got to find a way to make these hobbies pay though. I'm seeing so many pretty beads and things that I want to buy, but I really can't afford them. If I can sell some though I can justify it all. I've been told about a shop which sells handcrafted items, so I might make a few enquiries and see what kind of things they like, and if they like my kind of things. Pity it's in Bristol, or I'd try to visit. Something is putting my off e-bay, and I'm not sure why.

In the long term there's probably going to be a website restructuring to make a sales site. I need to look into the terms and conditions on my ISP though among other things. It has to wait at least a week though, as I've been informed today that I've a week to do the Shirokuma site. Ahh!

Right back to the tidying. Or maybe bed.

No comments: