Friday 10 October 2003

My brain is finally starting to get itself together. I'm feeling a little bit more with it than I have one for the past fortnight. Which is good because tonight it's party night. Wooo!

We're heading up to Manchester later on to go to to amy with love. So before then I need go to town to get something to wear, what I was going to wear seems to have ending up at Marky boys house after our little adventures in drag. I also need to sort my hair out. My mum cut it for me last week and since then I've been doing a great impression of the Wicked Witch of the West. Once the boys are back from work we got to eat, I've got to make a load of Shirokuma badges, then we can get going. Oh I've got to make a cake too. But that's a secret, so shhhhh!

Eeeee fun... Party night out.

No comments: