Thursday 11 September 2003

Why does my weather pixie never resemble what's actually going on outside?
Apparently it should be raining. It was this morning, but it looks perfectly fine outside now.

Speaking of weather, much as I love summer I'm glad the nights are drawing in again. I like it when it goes dark at about 8 or 9 o' clock. We've got the heating back on, and I'm trying to get the living room cosy and organised for when we can have the coal fire going. Oh how I love my real fire!

I'm actually getting round to putting things in boxes to clear away, although I think I've missed the car boot sales for this year. Oh well, I'll get everything sorted for next year. I need to sort the spare room out too, I think we might end up with a lodger again, so it can no longer be a storage room.

Right back to the tidying, Porl needs my PC for burning CD's for his DJ set tomorrow night, we might even figure out how to print CD covers with the playlists on! Woohoo aren't we clever!

No comments: