Monday 12 May 2003

Ahhh thought I'd got this sussed, but just pressed a button and all the stuff I had typed had disappeared.

Hopefully it'll work this time.

All I was trying to say was... I've spent all night working on this, and I seem to have now got blogger to post stuff via my FTP to my site, using my template, not bloggers... Hurrah!

Tomorrows job will be to figure out how to put old archives up, change the journal bit to the first page instead of this hopefully hidden page, and lastly try to get a comment facility to work within the posts.. I'm not sure that will work though.

I certainly can't do it now though, I need sleep. Feeling ill anyway, and I hit my head on a cupboard door in the kitchen earlier, I've got a great lump now.

Oooh best check that the time appears properly too.

okay, night night.

No comments: